Saturday, December 27, 2008

just being to myself lately


Aloha,
There has been a lot of movement and changes going on! Yes it happenened, I got a JOB! It is in retail, i am a sales associate. I work at this store called Goodies. it is in Makawao town. It has nice high end guality goodies. it has been in Makawao town for nearly 25 yrs. It is the store with all the chimes in front of it. They also sell Simply Silk clothing and Jams world too. So far I am having fun in there.
Oh I went to see this band, The Alliez at Charleys a couple weeks ago. it was really fun! I like to see live music. And on Dec 21, i went to the beach for nearly 6 hours. I went to baldwin Beach. I swam and jus layed out and enjoyed the beauty of Maui.
I did get a couple phone calls from my son. I miss him a lot. He is getting ready to leave Okinawa. He has let me know about his time when he'll be home! WOOT WOOT! jan 27th yay yay yay! I am so excited that he is learning so much in this big world. And that he like the adreninlene of it all.
I was kinda recluse for this holiday.
Although, i did go to Hope Chapel for dinner on Thursday. it was fine.
i am now blank!
jah jah guide I and I

No comments: