Monday, April 20, 2009

four twenty




Aloha, yesterday I went to Big Beach, Makena. I usually go 2nd entrance and than to the left.It is usually filled with skim boarders. OH man it was so nice out. Even through the vog. I swam about 3 times and the waves were so flat, which for Makena is nice cause you know how they can suck you in on those bigger shore breaks. Than I went to the shower on to the side of the Prince Hotel. It was just really nice for me to be there.
But get this as I am about to exit Wailea looking at all that new condos, I decide to go the THE SHOPS OF WAILEA It just called me. I only go to 3 stores there (well whalers general if I have to),the Enchantress, Fifi and Bootzie (same owners. remember then from Paia town for many years) and Blue Ginger. I rarely go to this mall.
It was a good day to be out and about.
mahalo enjoy the pictures.
jalove

No comments: