Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Update



Aloha,As time moves on and I am still in pursuit of employment,I get swayed to want to be social and be leisure with my friends. It does help me to regain my focus. last week I went to Tavares Bay with Jane. We swam on such a lovely Maui afternoon. Than on Friday, I met up with some old high school classmates and our drama teacher, the one and only Miss Sue Loudon. Me, Julie, Sundree, Jett, Micheal, and Jerry had a fun time just reminiscing and laughing. Oh Julie's twin boys and little girl kept us on our toes. On Saturday I went to Kahului Hongwanji's garage sale. I tried to go to the beach on Sunday and I did make it to Sprecklesville but ended up staying for only a short time. So today, I have been home most of the day, been organizing a lot of paperwork and cleaning. and I actually got a call back thu an employer thu the internet. (I had to stop this typing for a moment). I have an interview tomorrow and I am excited.I added the pic of me and my classmates, and I wanted to share this pic of Emmitt Smith who I met this spring at The Grand Wailea. I am not in photo, but as I was taking pic, he was staring right at me!I did get to get a big hug from him(yummy) I actually float every time i see this Photo
Enjoy this lovely day,leave me a comment about anything you want
MAHALO

No comments: