Sunday, November 16, 2008

beach day friday





Hi , this was on friday. The morning was very rough for me. I was jus sobbing about how the bank wouldn't cash a check for me. I am very desperate cause i have very little funds and i think that this check is the answer. But no luck! I went to cindy's house and she was a great comfort to me. It is hard to cry to a friend, and i was accecpted in my very emotional state and was calmed down. So we went to the ocean. First was Hookipa.! Itwas PACKED! WAVES were so nice. Those are the pics i posted. And than we went to Baldwin Beach and i had to jump in the water by now and i did. It rejuvinated me entirely. I am spoiled to live near the ocean, but yet glad it was there for my healling. The water, salt,wind,sand,sun,splashes! oh i felt so good after!. so there we are me and cindy in the pic!

No comments: