Monday, November 24, 2008

this pass weekend




On saturday night I went to see C and K at the maui Arts and Cultural Center.It was a complementary ticket to me. I answered an ad for this guy who had an extra ticket. So we contacted each other and set it up. It turned out he lived near me so we went together. He is a nice dude. Originally from Hana. I felt comfortable. Plus we knew a lot of the same things growing up on Maui around the same time. I sat in the balcony right. I have never sat in this section before. They were really good seats ! So that is the 1st picture is my view. OMG!!! i loved the whole show! Man that Henry Kapono is fine as ever! I always did have a crush on him. The whole band was good! lotsa energy. I sang to nearly every song. Come on if you were growing up in the seventy's these guys were the hottest local band around. I had the album elua for many years.Oh so I checked out there webpage ! I had so many flashback checking it out. Ya know, I could relate. And the guest who took me said he ejnoyed my company. I was so thrilled to have met a nice local guy who likes c and k as much as me and that I got through one night of trust with this person
ON sunday I attended church at Hope Chapel in Kihei. it was a very emotional morning because the children energy is always healing. I was a represnt for my niece as she was christiend. I felt so proud. But thought so much of my son. That evening Tamara my frind mad turkey dinner for us. So yeah i ate turkey already.with mashed potatoe,gravey, pecan pie,cranberry sauce,corn. Oh and i met a friend of hers and his son. We all got along very well. It was very nice to just be. I had a very weekend. The other 2 pictures are of sunday sunrise.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

nice to read that you had a nice weekend. I go to Hope Chapel. Next time you go there, look for me. I am always sitting at the front (mostly 2nd service) - most of the time raising my hand during worship :)