Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fri nite girls



On Friday night i got invited to my girlfriends house . She offered to make me dinner. She lives in Kihei. Kihei is the south side of the island . It is about 35 min for me to drive ther. It was good to see her daughter. She is a swett little girl. So me and my GF watched the movie"what happens in vegas" it was funny! we had wine and laughed. Than she was organizing her clothes and it was like 9:30pm so i headed back up the hill.The pic of me and Tamara is taken bye Ava, and the pic of Ava is taken by me. ENJOy.....its jus my life

2 comments:

stephanie said...

My daughter and your daughter look like twins its so incredible

jalove said...

i finally spoke to my GF and we laughed. Her daughter, little Ava is gonna be 7 on the 16 of this month. Many thanks for visiting my blog. how old is your girl and what is her name? ALOHA from Maui,JAlove